Check out what’s new on the blog! Below are all the articles I have written to help you step into your role as your child’s first teacher.
- Games that Strengthen Attention
- Helping Children Learn Through Big Jobs
- 12 Principles of Learning and Development
- 5 Tips for Letting Your Kids Help in the Kitchen
- 3 Ways to Promote Literacy in Your Home
- 3 Hacks for Getting Kids to Help Clean
- How to Make Reading Fun
- How to Raise a Critical Thinker
- Social-Emotional Development
- 6 Ways to Build Social-Emotional Skills
- Communication Skills for Kids
- 5 Ways to Build a Relationship with Your Child
- Cooking With Kids: How to Find Learning
- My Oldest Started School: All the Emotions
I hope these articles help you feel confident about stepping into your role as your child’s first teacher. I really started this blog with you, the moms, in mind. I know first hand how hard being a mom can be. I want to help you go from feeling overwhelmed and burned out, to passionate and aligned in your motherhood calling. I truly believe that you are the best teacher for your child. I believe you have inside of you a great gift for creating a beautiful childhood for your children.